Why we consider Thailand for medical tourism
Thailand is synonymous with its breath-taking coastal surroundings, beaches and beautiful temples. The Southeast Asian country is renowned for its tourism – including its luxurious spas, wellness resorts and its famous Thai hospitality.
It is also well-known for the excellent quality of its hospitals. They are among the best in Asia, with state of the art facilities & well-trained medical professionals – including many US board-certified specialists who are experts in their fields. Thai hospitals offer quality medical services – but at a significant discount to countries in Europe & North America, making Thailand a popular medical tourism destination. Popular specialty procedures performed in Thailand include cosmetic surgery, transgender procedures, orthopedics, cardiology, IVF/reproductive medicine, spine surgery, and dentistry. Hospitals boast the latest technology, and are equipped with language translators and exclusive international wings to cater to foreign patient
Key strengths of Thailand for Medical Tourism
- Among the lowest costs in the world for medical treatment.
- World-class medical facilities equipped with the latest technology.
- Highly-trained medical practitioners with international experience.
- Excellent hospitality & professionalism.
- 5. Healthcare offerings which include alternative treatments such as therapeutic massage,
- An extensive private hospital network.
- A visa/permit regime with liberal qualifying criteria, offering easy access for foreign
- High-quality leisure tourism offerings
- Easily accessible by flight.